Social Area and Swimming Pools Regulations
- Pets or any other type of mascots are not allowed in the swimming pool area. The animals must wear a leash at all time in the rest of the P.H. area and cannot walk around without a responsible person.
- Any consumption of food or any kind of drink is not allowed inside the swimming pool.
- Containers made of any type of glass (such as bottles, glasses, mugs, etc.) are not allowed in the surroundings of the swimming pool.
- Stereos, speakers or any other sound system, can’t be used.
- Service personnel working for owners (such as nannies, maids, etc.) are only allowed to use the swimming pool when they are taking care of kids, under the owner’s responsibility.
- Every owner, guest and tenant must use at all time, appropriate clothes (bathing suit) when using the swimming pool.
- Every child under 12 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Any kind of game that includes pushing, running or pulling around or inside the swimming pool is prohibited.
- Please notify the Administration of any act or situation that can endanger the users of the social areas or the common property of the PH.
In addition to this rules, the special rules for the tenants are:
- Short-term renters, the tenants are not allowed to receive guests.
- The use of coolers in the social area is prohibited for short-term renters. The tenants that want to consume drinks and foods in the social area must buy them from the Marea’s restaurant.